
Number 3 of the Fifa, the French Kevin Lamour dismissed after his criticism against Gianni Infantino
Lamour had been Uefa
- Center-left5
- Center7
- Center-right2
- Right2
- Public / State2
9 agency rewrites / co-publications detected
Summary
Lamour had been Uefa. FIFA thanks Kevin for his two years of service and wishes him the best of luck for the future. Fifa employees "deserve better than contempt and intimidation," he insisted.
Furthermore, It was apparently not a voluntary departure. Lamour had also made clear that he would countenance losing his job as a consequence of opposing the plan, which was shelved hours after he spoke out on 31 July. “If that means I lose my job, then so be it,” he said in a statement. “I will understand and respect that decision.”. Last month, Lamour described the controversial Fifa Forward Enterprise (FFE) plans as "the project of one person", and said "the time has now come for political football leaders to ask themselves the right questions and make the right decisions".
In addition, At least I'll sleep well tonight. The precise circumstances of his sacking are unclear but the Fifa secretary general, Mattias Grafström, informed staff in an email that Lamour would be leaving the organisation. In a statement, a FIFA spokesperson said Lamour shared ways with the governance body on Monday. No further comments will be made on this subject," he added.
Moreover, August 2026 was ended, FIFA said.
Cross-referenced from 18 sources across 8 countries and 4 languages.
Factual coreconfirmed by several independent voices
Lamour had been Uefa.
reliability moderate2/2 sourcesFIFA thanks Kevin for his two years of service and wishes him the best of luck for the future.
reliability moderate2/3 sources
Reported detailssecondary facts, each attributed to its source
Fifa employees "deserve better than contempt and intimidation," he insisted.
according to BBC Sport +1It was apparently not a voluntary departure
according to RedaktionsNetzwerk Deutschland (RND)Lamour had also made clear that he would countenance losing his job as a consequence of opposing the plan, which was shelved hours after he spoke out on 31 July. “If that means I lose my job, then so be it,” he said in a statement. “I will understand and respect that decision.”.
according to The Guardian - UKLast month, Lamour described the controversial Fifa Forward Enterprise (FFE) plans as "the project of one person", and said "the time has now come for political football leaders to ask themselves the right questions and make the right decisions".
according to BBC SportAt least I'll sleep well tonight. The precise circumstances of his sacking are unclear but the Fifa secretary general, Mattias Grafström, informed staff in an email that Lamour would be leaving the organisation.
according to The Guardian - UKIn a statement, a FIFA spokesperson said Lamour shared ways with the governance body on Monday.
according to ABC News Australia — WorldNo further comments will be made on this subject," he added.
according to Le Figaro — ActualitésAugust 2026 was ended, FIFA said.
according to Kurier +5Lamour has served as FIFA’s Operations Director since November 2024 and previously at UEFA since 2007.
according to Kurier +3
Disputedincompatible versions — to verify
No factual contradiction detected between sources.
Framing by sidesame fact, different words — loaded terms highlighted
No notable framing divergence.
Blind spotwhat one side keeps silent
Lamour had been Uefa.
omitted byRight sidePublic / Agenciescovered byLeft sideCenterFIFA thanks Kevin for his two years of service and wishes him the best of luck for the future.
omitted byRight sidecovered byLeft sideCenterPublic / Agencies
Sources18 sources cross-checked
Center-left5
Center-right2
Public / State2










