
6,438 people killed by the double earthquake in Venezuela on June 24
The balance of deaths due to the double earthquake of magnitude 7.2 and 7.5 last June 24, which affected the northern part of Venezuela, was 6,438, then
- Center1
- Right1
1 agency rewrite / co-publication detected
Summary
The balance of deaths from the double earthquake of magnitude 7.2 and 7.5 of June 24, which affected the northern part of Venezuela, was 6,438, after the authorities had reached 137 deaths in respect of last week's report, according to figures published this Monday by the President of Parliament, Jorge Rodríguez. On Monday, the private channel Venevisión announced that it will hold the "Unite for Venezuela" Teleton on October 17 to raise funds to support the communities affected by the double earthquake. The World Bank estimates direct physical damage to the earthquakes of June 24 at $19.6 billion and recently warned that a slow reconstruction could slow Venezuela's economic recovery over the next decade.
Furthermore, This space, which has not been organized in the country since the 2000's, will have a continuous programming that will combine live transmission, radio coverage and the special participation of the National System of Orchestra and Youth and Children's Choirs of Venezuela, as explained by the channel in a statement. The number of people killed by the double earthquake in Venezuela on 24 June is 6,438. He also said that the Government has delivered 335 housing units following the earthquakes that particularly affected the state of La Guaira.
In addition, Rodríguez added that 528,222.30 tons of rubble have been collected. The brother of the mandataria in charge, Delcy Rodríguez, said that 86,358 people have been treated in hospitals following the disaster.
Cross-referenced from 2 sources.
Factual coreconfirmed by several independent voices
The balance of deaths from the double earthquake of magnitude 7.2 and 7.5 of June 24, which affected the northern part of Venezuela, was 6,438, after the authorities had reached 137 deaths in respect of last week's report, according to figures published this Monday by the President of Parliament, Jorge Rodríguez.
reliability low1/2 sourcesOn Monday, the private channel Venevisión announced that it will hold the "Unite for Venezuela" Teleton on October 17 to raise funds to support the communities affected by the double earthquake.
reliability low1/2 sourcesThe World Bank estimates direct physical damage to the earthquakes of June 24 at $19.6 billion and recently warned that a slow reconstruction could slow Venezuela's economic recovery over the next decade.
reliability low1/2 sourcesThis space, which has not been organized in the country since the 2000's, will have a continuous programming that will combine live transmission, radio coverage and the special participation of the National System of Orchestra and Youth and Children's Choirs of Venezuela, as explained by the channel in a statement.
reliability low1/2 sourcesThe number of people killed by the double earthquake in Venezuela on 24 June is 6,438.
reliability low1/2 sourcesHe also said that the Government has delivered 335 housing units following the earthquakes that particularly affected the state of La Guaira.
reliability low1/2 sourcesRodríguez added that 528,222.30 tons of rubble have been collected.
reliability low1/2 sourcesThe brother of the mandataria in charge, Delcy Rodríguez, said that 86,358 people have been treated in hospitals following the disaster.
reliability low1/2 sources
Disputedincompatible versions — to verify
No factual contradiction detected between sources.
Framing by sidesame fact, different words — loaded terms highlighted
No notable framing divergence.
Blind spotwhat one side keeps silent
No blind spot detected: every side covers the same facts.
Sources2 sources cross-checked
Center1
Right1

